Thermal Conductivity of Pear, Sweet-cherry, Apricot, and Cherry-plum Juices as a Function of Temperature and Concentration
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages E238–E244, June/July 2006
How to Cite
Magerramov, M.A., Abdulagatov, A.I., Azizov, N.D. and Abdulagatov, I.M. (2006), Thermal Conductivity of Pear, Sweet-cherry, Apricot, and Cherry-plum Juices as a Function of Temperature and Concentration. Journal of Food Science, 71: E238–E244. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00041.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- MS 20050598 Submitted 10/4/2005, Accepted 4/5/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!