Effect of pH-Shift Processing and Surimi Processing on Atlantic Croaker (Micropogonias undulates) Muscle Proteins
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages C304–C312, June/July 2006
How to Cite
Kristinsson, H. G. and Liang, Y. (2006), Effect of pH-Shift Processing and Surimi Processing on Atlantic Croaker (Micropogonias undulates) Muscle Proteins. Journal of Food Science, 71: C304–C312. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00046.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2006
- MS 20050727 Submitted 12/9/2005, Accepted 4/4/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!