Temperature-Sensitive Microcapsules Containing Lactoferrin and Their Action Against Carnobacterium viridans on Bologna
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages M208–M214, August 2006
How to Cite
Al-Nabulsi, A. A., Han, J. H., Liu, Z., Rodrigues-Vieira, E. T. and Holley, R. A. (2006), Temperature-Sensitive Microcapsules Containing Lactoferrin and Their Action Against Carnobacterium viridans on Bologna. Journal of Food Science, 71: M208–M214. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00103.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2006
- MS 20060123 Submitted 2/22/2006, Accepted 5/19/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!