Trans-Cinnamaldehyde from Cinnamomum zeylanicum Bark Essential Oil Reduces the Clindamycin Resistance of Clostridium difficile in vitro
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages S055–S058, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Shahverdi, A.R., Monsef-Esfahani, H.R., Tavasoli, F., Zaheri, A. and Mirjani, R. (2007), Trans-Cinnamaldehyde from Cinnamomum zeylanicum Bark Essential Oil Reduces the Clindamycin Resistance of Clostridium difficile in vitro. Journal of Food Science, 72: S055–S058. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00204.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
- MS 20060317 Submitted 6/3/2006, Accepted 10/3/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!