Effect of Filtered Wood Smoke Treatment on Chemical and Microbial Changes in Mahi Mahi Fillets
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages C016–C024, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Kristinsson, H. G., Danyali, N. and Ua-Angkoon, S. (2007), Effect of Filtered Wood Smoke Treatment on Chemical and Microbial Changes in Mahi Mahi Fillets. Journal of Food Science, 72: C016–C024. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00209.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
- MS 20060236 Submitted 4/28/2006, Accepted 9/13/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!