Artificial Neural Network Modeling for Temperature and Moisture Content Prediction in Tomato Slices Undergoing Microwave-Vacuum Drying
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages E042–E047, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Poonnoy, P., Tansakul, A. and Chinnan, M. (2007), Artificial Neural Network Modeling for Temperature and Moisture Content Prediction in Tomato Slices Undergoing Microwave-Vacuum Drying. Journal of Food Science, 72: E042–E047. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00220.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- MS 20060459 Submitted 8/21/2006, Accepted 10/18/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!