Antioxidant Activity of Sugar Molasses, Including Protective Effect Against DNA Oxidative Damage
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages C039–C043, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Guimarães, . C. M., Gião, M. S., Martinez, S. S., Pintado, A. I., Pintado, M. E., Bento, L. S. and Malcata, F. X. (2007), Antioxidant Activity of Sugar Molasses, Including Protective Effect Against DNA Oxidative Damage. Journal of Food Science, 72: C039–C043. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00231.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- MS 20060273 Submitted 5/12/2006, Accepted 10/20/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!