Effect of Ionic Strength and Temperature on Interaction between Fish Myoglobin and Myofibrillar Proteins
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages C89–C95, March 2007
How to Cite
Chaijan, M., Benjakul, S., Visessanguan, W., Lee, S. and Faustman, C. (2007), Effect of Ionic Strength and Temperature on Interaction between Fish Myoglobin and Myofibrillar Proteins. Journal of Food Science, 72: C89–C95. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00236.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- MS20060161 Submitted 3/15/2006, Accepted 10/16/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!