Evaluation of Thermal Properties of Food Materials at High Pressures Using a Dual-Needle Line-Heat-Source Method
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages E49–E56, March 2007
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Ramaswamy, H. S., Marcotte, M., Chen, C., Shao, Y. and Le Bail, A. (2007), Evaluation of Thermal Properties of Food Materials at High Pressures Using a Dual-Needle Line-Heat-Source Method. Journal of Food Science, 72: E49–E56. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00243.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- MS 20060203 Submitted 4/11/2006, Accepted 8/30/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!