Effect of Components Extracted from Okara on the Physicochemical Properties of Soymilk and Tofu Texture
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages C108–C113, March 2007
How to Cite
Toda, K., Chiba, K. and Ono, T. (2007), Effect of Components Extracted from Okara on the Physicochemical Properties of Soymilk and Tofu Texture. Journal of Food Science, 72: C108–C113. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00248.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
- MS 20060380 Submitted 7/11/2006, Accepted 11/1/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!