Mention of trade name, proprietary product, or specific equipment does not constitute a guarantee or warranty by the USDA and does not imply its approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
Effects of Short-Chain Nitrocompounds against Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli in vitro
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages M50–M55, March 2007
How to Cite
Horrocks, S.M., Jung, Y.S., Huwe, J.K., Harvey, R.B., Ricke, S.C., Carstens, G.E., Callaway, T.R., Anderson, R.C., Ramlachan, N. and Nisbet, D.J. (2007), Effects of Short-Chain Nitrocompounds against Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli in vitro. Journal of Food Science, 72: M50–M55. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00255.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- MS 20060168 Submitted 3/20/2006, Accepted 11/27/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!