Mention of trade name, proprietary product, or specific equipment does not constitute a guarantee or warranty by the USDA and does not imply its approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
Effects of Short-Chain Nitrocompounds against Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli in vitro
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages M50–M55, March 2007
How to Cite
Horrocks, S.M., Jung, Y.S., Huwe, J.K., Harvey, R.B., Ricke, S.C., Carstens, G.E., Callaway, T.R., Anderson, R.C., Ramlachan, N. and Nisbet, D.J. (2007), Effects of Short-Chain Nitrocompounds against Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli in vitro. Journal of Food Science, 72: M50–M55. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00255.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- MS 20060168 Submitted 3/20/2006, Accepted 11/27/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!