Thermal Inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7, Salmonella, and Listeria monocytogenes in Breaded Pork Patties
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages M56–M61, March 2007
How to Cite
Osaili, T. M., Griffis, C. L., Martin, E. M., Beard, B. L., Keener, A. E. and Marcy, J. A. (2007), Thermal Inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7, Salmonella, and Listeria monocytogenes in Breaded Pork Patties. Journal of Food Science, 72: M56–M61. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2006.00264.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2007
- MS 20060220 Submitted 4/20/2006, Accepted 12/6/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!