Sensory and Physiochemical Characteristics of Frankfurters Formulated with Potassium Lactate and Sodium Diacetate before and after Irradiation
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages S112–S118, March 2007
How to Cite
Knight, T.D., Miller, R., Maxim, J. and Keeton, J.T. (2007), Sensory and Physiochemical Characteristics of Frankfurters Formulated with Potassium Lactate and Sodium Diacetate before and after Irradiation. Journal of Food Science, 72: S112–S118. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00270.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2007
- MS 20060342 Submitted 6/16/2006, Accepted 11/10/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!