Improvement of the in vitro Digestible Iron and Zinc Content of Okra (Hibiscus esculentus L.) Sauce Widely Consumed in Sahelian Africa
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages S153–S158, March 2007
How to Cite
Avallone, S., Bohuon, P., Hemery, Y. and Treche, S. (2007), Improvement of the in vitro Digestible Iron and Zinc Content of Okra (Hibiscus esculentus L.) Sauce Widely Consumed in Sahelian Africa. Journal of Food Science, 72: S153–S158. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00280.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
- MS 20060468 Submitted 8/24/2006, Accepted 12/14/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!