Effectiveness of Radiation Processing for Elimination of Salmonella Typhimurium from Minimally Processed Pineapple (Ananas comosus Merr.)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages M98–M101, April 2007
How to Cite
Shashidhar, R., Dhokane, V. S., Hajare, S. N., Sharma, A. and Bandekar, J. R. (2007), Effectiveness of Radiation Processing for Elimination of Salmonella Typhimurium from Minimally Processed Pineapple (Ananas comosus Merr.). Journal of Food Science, 72: M98–M101. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00300.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
- MS 20060649 Submitted 11/27/2006, Accepted 1/31/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!