This article has been approved for publication by the Director of the Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station as manuscript nr 05-24-0516.
Fat-Free Plain Yogurt Manufactured with Inulins of Various Chain Lengths and Lactobacillus acidophilus
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages M79–M84, April 2007
How to Cite
Aryana, K.J., Plauche, S., Rao, R.M., McGrew, P. and Shah, N.P. (2007), Fat-Free Plain Yogurt Manufactured with Inulins of Various Chain Lengths and Lactobacillus acidophilus. Journal of Food Science, 72: M79–M84. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00302.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
- MS 20060010 Submitted 1/6/2006, Accepted 1/24/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!