Stability of Copigmented Anthocyanins and Ascorbic Acid in Muscadine Grape Juice Processed by High Hydrostatic Pressure
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages S247–S253, May 2007
How to Cite
Del Pozo-Insfran, D., Del Follo-Martinez, A., Talcott, S.T. and Brenes, C. H. (2007), Stability of Copigmented Anthocyanins and Ascorbic Acid in Muscadine Grape Juice Processed by High Hydrostatic Pressure. Journal of Food Science, 72: S247–S253. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00316.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- MS 20060520 Submitted 09/19/2006, Accepted 12/22/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!