Irradiation in Combination with Higher Storage Temperatures Maintains Chip-Making Quality of Potato
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages S402–S406, August 2007
How to Cite
Kumar, S., Khade, H.D., Dhokane, V.S., Behere, A.G. and Sharma, A. (2007), Irradiation in Combination with Higher Storage Temperatures Maintains Chip-Making Quality of Potato. Journal of Food Science, 72: S402–S406. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00401.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- MS 20070004 Submitted 1/2/2007, Accepted 4/27/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!