Effect of Hydrogen Ion Concentration and Electrostatic Polarity on Food Powder Coating Transfer Efficiency and Adhesion
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages E356–E361, August 2007
How to Cite
Setyo, D. and Barringer, S. (2007), Effect of Hydrogen Ion Concentration and Electrostatic Polarity on Food Powder Coating Transfer Efficiency and Adhesion. Journal of Food Science, 72: E356–E361. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00409.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- MS 20070012 Submitted 1/4/2007, Accepted 4/29/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!