Paper nr FSR06-28 of the Journal Series of the Dept. of Food Science, NC State Univ., Raleigh, NC 27695-7624. Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U.S. Dept. of Agric. or North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor does it imply approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable.
Phenolic Acid Content and Composition in Leaves and Roots of Common Commercial Sweetpotato (Ipomea batatas L.) Cultivars in the United States
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages C343–C349, August 2007
How to Cite
Truong, V.-D., McFeeters, R.F., Thompson, R.T., Dean, L.L. and Shofran, B. (2007), Phenolic Acid Content and Composition in Leaves and Roots of Common Commercial Sweetpotato (Ipomea batatas L.) Cultivars in the United States. Journal of Food Science, 72: C343–C349. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00415.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- MS 20070141 Submitted 2/22/2007, Accepted 4/23/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!