Dependence of Fructooligosaccharide Content on Activity of Fructooligosaccharide-Metabolizing Enzymes in Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) Tuberous Roots during Storage
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages S381–S387, August 2007
How to Cite
Narai-Kanayama, A., Tokita, N. and Aso, K. (2007), Dependence of Fructooligosaccharide Content on Activity of Fructooligosaccharide-Metabolizing Enzymes in Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) Tuberous Roots during Storage. Journal of Food Science, 72: S381–S387. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00422.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
- MS 20060639 Submitted 11/20/2006, Accepted 5/9/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!