Combined Effects of Hydrostatic Pressure, Temperature, and pH on the Inactivation of Spores of Clostridium perfringens Type A and Clostridium sporogenes in Buffer Solutions
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages M202–M206, August 2007
How to Cite
Paredes-Sabja, D., Gonzalez, M., Sarker, M.R. and Torres, J.A. (2007), Combined Effects of Hydrostatic Pressure, Temperature, and pH on the Inactivation of Spores of Clostridium perfringens Type A and Clostridium sporogenes in Buffer Solutions. Journal of Food Science, 72: M202–M206. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00423.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
- MS 20070044 Submitted 1/17/2007, Accepted 5/14/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!