Authors Krishnamurthy and Irudayaraj were affiliated with Dept. of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Pennsylvania State Univ., Univ. Park, PA 16802, U.S.A. when this study was performed.
Inactivation of Staphylococcus aureus in Milk Using Flow-Through Pulsed UV-Light Treatment System
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 7, pages M233–M239, September 2007
How to Cite
Krishnamurthy, K., Demirci, A. and Irudayaraj, J.M. (2007), Inactivation of Staphylococcus aureus in Milk Using Flow-Through Pulsed UV-Light Treatment System. Journal of Food Science, 72: M233–M239. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00438.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
- MS 20060629 Submitted 11/15/2006, Accepted 6/6/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!