Microbial Degradation of Phosmet on Blueberry Fruit and in Aqueous Systems by Indigenous Bacterial Flora on Lowbush Blueberries (Vaccinium angustifolium)
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages M293–M299, October 2007
How to Cite
Crowe, K.M., Bushway, A.A., Bushway, R.J. and Davis-Dentici, K. (2007), Microbial Degradation of Phosmet on Blueberry Fruit and in Aqueous Systems by Indigenous Bacterial Flora on Lowbush Blueberries (Vaccinium angustifolium). Journal of Food Science, 72: M293–M299. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00466.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- MS 20060525 Submitted 9/20/2006, Accepted 4/18/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!