Author Nam is affiliated with CanGene Corporation (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) currently.
Extrusion of Pea Starch Containing Lysozyme and Determination of Antimicrobial Activity
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages E477–E484, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Nam, S., Scanlon, M.G., Han, J.H. and Izydorczyk, M.S. (2007), Extrusion of Pea Starch Containing Lysozyme and Determination of Antimicrobial Activity. Journal of Food Science, 72: E477–E484. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00513.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- MS 20070031 Submitted 1/11/2007, Accepted 8/8/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!