Decontamination of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella enterica on Blueberries Using Ozone and Pulsed UV-Light
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages M391–M396, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Bialka, K.L. and Demirci, A. (2007), Decontamination of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella enterica on Blueberries Using Ozone and Pulsed UV-Light. Journal of Food Science, 72: M391–M396. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00517.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- MS 20070386 Submitted 5/21/2007, Accepted 8/12/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!