Identification of Poultry Meat-Derived Fatty Acids Functioning as Quorum Sensing Signal Inhibitors to Autoinducer-2 (AI-2)
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages M363–M368, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Widmer, K.W., Soni, K. A., Hume, M.E., Beier, R.C., Jesudhasan, P. and Pillai, S.D. (2007), Identification of Poultry Meat-Derived Fatty Acids Functioning as Quorum Sensing Signal Inhibitors to Autoinducer-2 (AI-2). Journal of Food Science, 72: M363–M368. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00527.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- MS 20070255 Submitted 4/9/2007, Accepted 8/12/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!