Lytic Antimicrobial Activity of Hen Egg White Lysozyme Immobilized to Polystyrene Beads
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages M369–M374, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Wu, Y. and Daeschel, M.A. (2007), Lytic Antimicrobial Activity of Hen Egg White Lysozyme Immobilized to Polystyrene Beads. Journal of Food Science, 72: M369–M374. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00529.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- MS 20070294 Submitted 4/20/2007, Accepted 8/12/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!