Antimicrobial Effect of Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water against Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Listeria monocytogenes on Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria×ananassa)
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages M397–M406, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Udompijitkul, P., Daeschel, M.A. and Zhao, Y. (2007), Antimicrobial Effect of Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water against Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Listeria monocytogenes on Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria×ananassa). Journal of Food Science, 72: M397–M406. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00531.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- MS 20070385 Submitted 5/21/2007, Accepted 8/22/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!