Sensory and Instrumental Analysis for Slipperiness and Compliance of Food during Swallowing
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages S707–S713, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Seo, H.-S., Hwang, I.K., Han, T.R. and Kim, I.S. (2007), Sensory and Instrumental Analysis for Slipperiness and Compliance of Food during Swallowing. Journal of Food Science, 72: S707–S713. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00544.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
- MS 20070413 Submitted 5/30/2007, Accepted 8/19/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!