Utilization of Electron Beam Irradiated Almond Skin Powder as a Natural Antioxidant in Ground Top Round Beef
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages T1–T6, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Prasetyo, M., Chia, M., Hughey, C. and Were, L.M. (2008), Utilization of Electron Beam Irradiated Almond Skin Powder as a Natural Antioxidant in Ground Top Round Beef. Journal of Food Science, 73: T1–T6. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00553.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
- MS 20070511 Submitted 7/3/2007, Accepted 9/6/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!