Comparison of 3M™ Petrifilm™ Environmental Listeria Plates against Standard Enrichment Methods for the Detection of Listeria monocytogenes of Epidemiological Significance from Environmental Surfaces
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages M346–M354, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Nyachuba, D.G. and Donnelly, C.W. (2007), Comparison of 3M™ Petrifilm™ Environmental Listeria Plates against Standard Enrichment Methods for the Detection of Listeria monocytogenes of Epidemiological Significance from Environmental Surfaces. Journal of Food Science, 72: M346–M354. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00554.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
- MS 20070180 Submitted 3/11/2007, Accepted 8/31/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!