Energy Content, Sensory Properties, and Microbiological Shelf Life of German Bologna-Type Sausages Produced with Citrate or Phosphate and with Inulin as Fat Replacer
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages S629–S638, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Nowak, B., Von Mueffling, T., Grotheer, J., Klein, G. and Watkinson, B.-M. (2007), Energy Content, Sensory Properties, and Microbiological Shelf Life of German Bologna-Type Sausages Produced with Citrate or Phosphate and with Inulin as Fat Replacer. Journal of Food Science, 72: S629–S638. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00566.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
- MS 20070158 Submitted 3/1/2007, Accepted 9/7/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!