Oregano and Rosemary Extracts Inhibit Oxidation of Long-Chain n-3 Fatty Acids in Menhaden Oil
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages C504–C508, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Bhale, S.D., Xu, Z., Prinyawiwatkul, W., King, J.M. and Godber, J.S. (2007), Oregano and Rosemary Extracts Inhibit Oxidation of Long-Chain n-3 Fatty Acids in Menhaden Oil. Journal of Food Science, 72: C504–C508. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00569.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
- MS 20070347 Submitted 5/9/2007, Accepted 7/16/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!