Angiotensin-I Converting Enzyme Inhibitory Peptide Derived from Porcine Skeletal Muscle Myosin and Its Antihypertensive Activity in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages S702–S706, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Katayama, K., Jamhari, Mori, T., Kawahara, S., Miake, K., Kodama, Y., Sugiyama, M., Kawamura, Y., Nakayama, T., Maruyama, M. and Muguruma, M. (2007), Angiotensin-I Converting Enzyme Inhibitory Peptide Derived from Porcine Skeletal Muscle Myosin and Its Antihypertensive Activity in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. Journal of Food Science, 72: S702–S706. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00571.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
- MS 20070360 Submitted 5/13/2007, Accepted 9/7/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!