Growth Inhibition of Osteosarcoma Cell MG-63 by a Mixture of trans,trans Conjugated Linoleic Acid Isomers: Possible Mechanistic Actions
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages T7–T15, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Kim, Y.S., Cerbo, R.M., Hah, C.K., Bahn, K.N., Kim, J.O. and Ha, Y.L. (2008), Growth Inhibition of Osteosarcoma Cell MG-63 by a Mixture of trans,trans Conjugated Linoleic Acid Isomers: Possible Mechanistic Actions. Journal of Food Science, 73: T7–T15. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00584.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- MS 20070528 Submitted 7/10/2007, Accepted 9/16/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!