Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
Elimination of Listeria monocytogenes on Hotdogs by Infrared Surface Treatment
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages M27–M31, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Huang, L. and Sites, J. (2008), Elimination of Listeria monocytogenes on Hotdogs by Infrared Surface Treatment. Journal of Food Science, 73: M27–M31. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00589.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- MS 20070677 Submitted 9/5/2007, Accepted 10/12/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!