Effect of Controlled Atmospheres on Maintaining Quality of Persimmon Fruit cv. “Rojo Brillante”
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages S26–S30, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Arnal, L., Besada, C., Navarro, P. and Salvador, A. (2008), Effect of Controlled Atmospheres on Maintaining Quality of Persimmon Fruit cv. “Rojo Brillante”. Journal of Food Science, 73: S26–S30. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00602.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2007
- MS 20070318 Submitted 4/30/2007, Accepted 10/13/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!