Postharvest Changes in Water Status and Chlorophyll Content of Lettuce (Lactuca Sativa L.) and their Relationship with Overall Visual Quality
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages S47–S55, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Agüero, M.V., Barg, M.V., Yommi, A., Camelo, A. and Roura, S.I. (2008), Postharvest Changes in Water Status and Chlorophyll Content of Lettuce (Lactuca Sativa L.) and their Relationship with Overall Visual Quality. Journal of Food Science, 73: S47–S55. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00604.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2007
- MS 20070394 Submitted 5/24/2007, Accepted 10/13/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!