Control of Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella anatum on the Surface of Smoked Salmon Coated with Calcium Alginate Coating containing Oyster Lysozyme and Nisin
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
2008 Institute of Food Technologists
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages M67–M71, March 2008
How to Cite
Datta, S., Janes, M.E., Xue, Q.-G., Losso, J. and La Peyre, J.F. (2008), Control of Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella anatum on the Surface of Smoked Salmon Coated with Calcium Alginate Coating containing Oyster Lysozyme and Nisin. Journal of Food Science, 73: M67–M71. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00633.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- MS 20070606 Submitted 8/1/2007, Accepted 10/12/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!