Comparison of Soybean Oils, Gum, and Defatted Soy Flour Extract in Stabilizing Menhaden Oil during Heating
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages C19–C23, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Yue, X., Xu, Z., Prinyawiwatkul, W., Losso, J.N., King, J.M. and Godber, J.S. (2008), Comparison of Soybean Oils, Gum, and Defatted Soy Flour Extract in Stabilizing Menhaden Oil during Heating. Journal of Food Science, 73: C19–C23. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00586.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- MS 20070580 Submitted 7/24/2007, Accepted 9/10/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!