A Soybean Cultivar Lacking Lipoxygenase 2 and 3 Has Similar Calcium Bioavailability to a Commercial Variety Despite Higher Calcium Absorption Inhibitors
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
2008 Institute of Food Technologists
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages H33–H35, April 2008
How to Cite
Martino, H.S.D., Martin, B.R., Weaver, C.M., Bressan, J., Moreira, M.A. and Costa, N.M.B. (2008), A Soybean Cultivar Lacking Lipoxygenase 2 and 3 Has Similar Calcium Bioavailability to a Commercial Variety Despite Higher Calcium Absorption Inhibitors. Journal of Food Science, 73: H33–H35. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00684.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
- MS 20070813 Submitted 11/2/2007, Accepted 12/30/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!