Molecular and Physical Characteristics of Squid (Todarodes pacificus) Skin Collagens and Biological Properties of Their Enzymatic Hydrolysates
Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages C249–C255, May 2008
How to Cite
Nam, K.A., You, S.G. and Kim, S.M. (2008), Molecular and Physical Characteristics of Squid (Todarodes pacificus) Skin Collagens and Biological Properties of Their Enzymatic Hydrolysates. Journal of Food Science, 73: C249–C255. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00722.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
- MS 20070721 Submitted 9/21/2007, Accepted 2/8/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!