Edible Coatings for Enhancing Microbial Safety and Extending Shelf Life of Hard-Boiled Eggs
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages M227–M235, June/July 2008
How to Cite
Kim, K.W., Daeschel, M. and Zhao, Y. (2008), Edible Coatings for Enhancing Microbial Safety and Extending Shelf Life of Hard-Boiled Eggs. Journal of Food Science, 73: M227–M235. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00776.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- MS 20070940 Submitted 12/17/2007, Accepted 3/11/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!