Singlet Oxygen Quenching Effects of Phosphatidylcholine in Emulsion Containing Sunflower Oil
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages C506–C511, August 2008
How to Cite
Lee, Y. and Choe, E. (2008), Singlet Oxygen Quenching Effects of Phosphatidylcholine in Emulsion Containing Sunflower Oil. Journal of Food Science, 73: C506–C511. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00852.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- MS 20080167 Submitted 3/5/2008, Accepted 5/11/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!