Effects of Processing Methods on Amaranth Starch Digestibility and Predicted Glycemic Index
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages H160–H164, September 2008
How to Cite
Capriles, V.D., Coelho, K.D., Guerra-Matias, A.C. and Arêas, J.A.G. (2008), Effects of Processing Methods on Amaranth Starch Digestibility and Predicted Glycemic Index. Journal of Food Science, 73: H160–H164. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00869.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- MS 20080154 Submitted 2/27/2008, Accepted 6/5/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!