This study was presented at the IFT Meeting, New Orleans, LA, June 28 to July 1, 2008, Abstract 053-05.
Antibacterial Activity against E. coli O157:H7, Physical Properties, and Storage Stability of Novel Carvacrol-Containing Edible Tomato Films
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
No claim to original US government works Journal compilation © 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages M378–M383, September 2008
How to Cite
Du, W.-X., Olsen, C.W., Avena-Bustillos, R.J., McHugh, T.H., Levin, C.E. and Friedman, M. (2008), Antibacterial Activity against E. coli O157:H7, Physical Properties, and Storage Stability of Novel Carvacrol-Containing Edible Tomato Films. Journal of Food Science, 73: M378–M383. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00892.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- MS 20080390 Submitted 5/23/2008, Accepted 6/30/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!