The study was presented at the Inst. of Food Technologists Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, U.S.A., in July 24 to 28, 2007 (Abstract nr 188–28).
Fatty Acid Composition of California Grown Almonds
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages C607–C614, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Sathe, S.K., Seeram, N.P., Kshirsagar, H.H., Heber, D. and Lapsley, K.A. (2008), Fatty Acid Composition of California Grown Almonds. Journal of Food Science, 73: C607–C614. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00936.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- MS 20080066 Submitted 1/26/2008, Accepted 6/2/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!