Physical Properties of Whey Protein–Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Blend Edible Films
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages E446–E454, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Brindle, L.P. and Krochta, J.M. (2008), Physical Properties of Whey Protein–Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Blend Edible Films. Journal of Food Science, 73: E446–E454. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-3841.2008.00941.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
- MS 20080291 Submitted 4/18/2008, Accepted 7/29/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!